Monday, July 9, 2012

Capturing life's greatest moments

Taking photographs is one of the best way in capturing life's greatest moments. Photographs can be a simple treasure that can last a lifetime. It's been a while since i started taking photos, it became my hobby and past time. Taking photos for me is very fulfilling, because you can see the world through your camera the way you want it to express. Based on my experiences in taking photographs, in order for you take perfect photos, you should be patient enough to wait for that perfect moment and when that time comes, click the shutter button and take the photo. In capturing perfect moments you should also consider the settings of your camera, the right exposure, ISO settings etc. 

I want to become a professional photographer someday, a photo journalist, sports, animal, landscapes and events or just random photowalk. Other people says that it's in appropriate for a 6 foot tall guy like me to to take photos, they say that "Hindi bagay sayo yan!" but for me I don't care, i just want to take photos that's it. It doesn't matter what other people thinks as long as i like what i do it's alright. What's the sense of doing things you don't like, it's like trying to mix oil and water. 

I just want to capture life's greatest moments by simply taking photographs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment